Site sponsored by:
| December 31st 2009
December 29th 2009
- To give a little bit of variety for those who prefer warm colors to the cool colors of the previous wallpaper, we have added another Mouse wallpaper background for free download in the Downloads section of the site. Enjoy!
December 14th 2009
- We have added a Mouse wallpaper background for free download in the Downloads section of the site. Enjoy!
December 13th 2009
- We have added a page to the site which showcases all TFM Layouts. The page is a convenience, to show you the layouts before you choose which you would like to use to view the site with. A link to Layout Selector page has also been provided in the Main Menu to the left. You can still choose layouts with the drop down at the top of the page, this new page merely gives you the option to preview all layouts before picking... rather than going through them one by one, at random, with the drop down.
- We have a new Aurora Borealis layout. To change your theme on the site use the drop down menu at the top of the page.
~Sorry, there is no forum layout to match at this time.
December 11th 2009
- We have updated the Purple layout as well as the Blue layout. There are forum themes to match both.
October 2nd 2009
- We have updated the Winter layout as well as the Christmas layout. There are forum themes to match both.
October 1st 2009
- As an alternative to the updated Halloween layout, you can use the updated Fall layout Featuring TFM's logo mouse Camilla in a fall globe. To change your theme on the site use the drop down menu at the top of the page. There is a forum layout to match as well.
May 12th 2009
- We have updated the Halloween layout Featuring TFM's logo mouse, Camilla, dressed as a ghost and inside a pumpkin. To change your theme on the site use the drop down menu at the top of the page. There is a corresponding Forum Layout to match as well.
May 11th 2009
- We have added a new Spring_Showers layout Featuring TFM's logo mouse, Camilla, holding her freshly picked flower. To change your theme on the site use the drop down menu at the top of the page. A corresponding forum theme is not likely due to time, sorry.
- The Coat Varieties page has been updated in the Varieties section of the site to clear up some confusion in the mouse community about frizzy.
April 30th 2009
- TFM publicly announces retirement from breeding.
April 9th 2009
- The Mousie Cams are down until further notice. We moved the mouse room to a different location in the house that wasn't wired for the cams. We plan on getting them back up wirelessly, which will take a little time to get/set up. Hopefully we will have that back online soon. Until then, please enjoy the NEW video clips I just uploaded (select them from the drop down menu on the Mousie Cams page). Some are brand new/never seen before, while some are edits of old clips.
April 8th 2009
- The Games page, along with all of the games, have been moved. Additionaly, the Rat/Mouse quiz link was removed from the Main menu. You can now find it in the Games section. Please update your bookmarks.
Due to the shuffling and organizing, there was some downtime for the games section today. In an effort to make up for that, we have added 2 new games for your pleasure which an also be found in the Games section:
- Play Mouse Mine Maze
Mouse Mine Maze brings a new twist to the classic Mine Maze game. Navigate your sneaky mouse through the field in search for the Cheese. Be careful not to run into the cat, hiding in the shadows!
- Play Mouse Tic Tac Toe
Play against 'the computer' in an effort to get 3 X's or O's (depending on who goes first) in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. This version of the game sports our very own Camilla, TFM's logo.
April 7th 2009
- 'Think Spring' with our new Spring_Showers layout Featuring TFM's logo mouse, Camilla, holding an umbrella in a spring shower. To change your theme on the site use the drop down menu at the top of the page.
I may make a corresponding forum layout, should time permit.
April 4th 2009
- A long overdue and much needed continuation of the Breeding section has been added. You will find the Caring for babies, birth through weaning addition in the the Mouse Information section of the site.
March 16th 2009
- A section on Bringing your new mouse home has been launched. This section is full of detailed tips to help make trips as safe and least stressful as possible. It covers everything from preparations before you get your mouse to safety during transport, to how tips on bonding with your mouse after you get home.
March 10th 2009
- I have added a Easter theme for your viewing pleasure on the site and the forum. To change your theme on the site use the drop down menu at the top of the page.
March 6th 2009
- I have added a St_Patrick day theme for your viewing pleasure. To change your theme use the drop down menu at the top of the page.
I very highly doubt that I will have time to make a forum theme to match though. Maybe Next year
March 1st 2009
- Directions on how to make a no-sew polar fleece cube is now up! This is fun for both you and your mice! It's also easy and economical! Additionally, fleece knotting is safer than sewn cubes as you are eliminating the thread!
February 22th 2009
- Sorry everyone. I intended to have much more uploaded by this time, but alas work has consumed my existence lately. I hope to resume with the launches soon *crosses fingers that life is compliant*
February 16th 2009
- Tips on medicating your pet mouse has been added to the Mouse Information section of the site. As with others I'm currently launching, this is another section I've not yet completed but it might be of some use as-is.
January 17th 2009
- An Understanding Color section has been added to the Mouse Genetics section of the site. It is not completed, but it may still be of use.
- If you are using the old Valentines Theme keep in mind that you can always change it via the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- On a personal note, I have decided to launch sections of the site that are only partially completed (such as the Understanding Colors section which was written quite a while ago now). I have an ugly habit of starting multiple topics at once yet failing to completely finish them. I have *many* sections of this site partially written, yet not launched, that date back over a year... some over 2 years. Instead of waiting until they are completely finished, something that realistically will never happen since facts change constantly and we will always learn more, I will just launch sections as I render them (within reason). I hope to brush the dust off many partially written sections and lunch them, in sections, over the next few weeks pending nothing unexpected arises IRL.
- Warm yourself from the recent frigid cold weather with the new Valentines_Day theme! To change the theme you use when viewing this site, select your desired theme from the drop down at the top of the page. Enjoy!