Site sponsored by:
| December 27th 2008
December 26th 2008
- A new Winter layout has been added as an option when viewing the site. To change the theme you use when viewing this site, select your desired theme from the drop down at the top of the page. Enjoy!
December 04th 2008
- For your viewing pleasure I have added several new pictures to the Cute Mouse Pictures page.
December 03rd 2008
- A new Christmas layout has been added as an option when viewing the site. To change the theme you use when viewing this site, select your desired theme from the drop down at the top of the page. Enjoy!
~I have not had time to make a Christmas theme for the forum. Hopefully I have available time before christmas gets here ;)
November 18th 2008
- Pictures of The Fun Mouse have been updated! Feel free to take a gander inside TFM!
September 27th 2008
- A new Fall layout has been added as an option when viewing the site. To change the theme you use when viewing this site, select your desired theme from the drop down at the top of the page. Enjoy!
September 25th 2008
- The cams are back up again
September 9th 2008
- We are aware that the Mouse Cam's are down. Long story short, our battery backup went out and chain reaction happened from there. We just haven't gotten around to getting them back up again. I apologize to those that are missing their MouseTV.
September 8th 2008
- Embracing the (mythical) stereotype that all mice love cheese, you are now provided with a Cheese layout to view TFM with. Enjoy :)
September 7th 2008
- Does Blue tickle your fancy more than purple? You can now see TFM site in blue by selecting it from the drop down at the top of the page!
August 13th 2008
- You may now choose how you wish to see this site! At the top of every page, under the words "The Fun Mouse," there is a drop down menu. You can choose which layout you want to see the site in and change it at any time! Feel like Halloween in July? Now you can have it! Don't like purple? Change it to a different color!
Please note that I am still in the process of completing this, so you may see some oddities here and there. Please excuse the occasional eyesore. I am also working on different colors to make a wide variety available. Enjoy!
August 9th 2008
- The page on Sexing Mice has been almost completely redone. All new pictures have been added, and a LOT of them! Many clickable and rollover pictures, as well as large, full screen ones have been added. Additionally I've added pictures on sexing babies from day 3-23. Hopefully all of the new additions, pictures as well as text, will prove helpful :)
August 7th 2008
- *Mini* Update: A couple pictures were added to the A glimpse inside the mousery page. You an find these 2 new pictures all the way at the bottom of that page. Do note, however, that a majority of the rest of the page is outdated. I am working on updating it as time permits.
August 6th 2008
- The Mousery Environment and Care (in the About TFM section) has been updated. Most is the same, but the bedding and food sections are the most notable changes.
- The Cage Calculator page has been overhauled (reluctantly).
August 4th 2008
- The Breeding Program of The Fun Mouse page has been overhauled.
August 2nd 2008
- The External Links page has been updated and redesigned. While we love having you here, we love for everyone to have easy and convenient access to wide spread knowledge more. We hope the change assists you
July 16th 2008
- TFM has a new layout! If you experience any problems with this layout, please report it via the Contact TFM link in the Mousery menu on the right.
April 14th 2008
- It has been a while since I've given everyone an official update. There are always things in the works, many more mouse care things are partially completed, as usual. When ever there is a pause in official updates, it often means good things are to come .
I have finally been able to unload a few memory cards of mousie pictures. There's many more pictures to go though, heh. I'm a picture nut. I love them so . Feel free to take a stroll through the mousie pages (does and bucks) for some mousie cuteness
March 23rd 2008
- Awards: MMC Spring 2008 Show results added.
March 2nd 2008
- Saucers Wheels have been added to the Wheels page of the site.
- The Links page has been updated. The most noticeable change is the addition of links to Mouse Clubs. If you know of a club that is not linked to on that page, please contact me to have it included :)
February 29th 2008
- A picture was added to the Wheels section to illustrate the danger of a Silent Spinner.
January 29th 2008
- The Fun Mouse has a new layout! © The Fun Mouse.
January 27th 2008
- The Proper Housing for Mice page has been immensely expanded.
January 24th 2008
- The Breeding Mice, mating through birth page has been added to and partially rewritten for clarity. A Maternity Nannies page was also added to the Mouse information section of the site.
- A Differentiating between species of mice page is added to the Mouse Information section. Deer Mice, White Footed Mice, and House Mice discussed.